THREE GUYS AND… WWE
series created by Marvin Mercer and Nick Stephenson
“SUMMERSLAM 2018 — PREDICTIONS”
by Dominick Cappello
- Roman Reigns to defeat Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship.*
- AJ Styles to defeat Samoa Joe and retain the WWE Championship.
- Alexa Bliss to defeat Ronda Rousey and retain the RAW Women’s Championship.**
- Dolph Ziggler to defeat Seth Rollins and retain the Intercontinental Championship.
- The Miz to defeat Daniel Bryan.
- Finn Balor to defeat Baron Corbin.
- Braun Strowman to defeat Kevin Owens.
- Shinsuke Nakamura to defeat Jeff Hardy and retain the United States Championship.
- Becky Lynch to defeat Carmella and Charlotte for the Smackdown Women’s Championship.***
- Cien Almas & Zelina Vega to defeat Rusev & Lana.
- The Revival to defeat The B-Team for the RAW Tag Team Titles.
- The Bludgeon Brothers to defeat The New Day and retain the Smackdown Tag Team Titles.
*Braun Strowman needs to cash in his Money in the Bank contract.
**Alexa Bliss might lose by count out or DQ, but the title will not change hands.
***I expect the start of a Becky Lynch heel turn.